Thursday, August 11, 2011

Do You Blog?

I've had the question asked of me quite a bit recently. Do you blog?

The answer to this question is yes. I have for several years now. Am I any good at it? Not really. As a freelance writer, the last thing I want to do most days is sit in front of my laptop for another hour, plotting and typing out an interesting and informative blog post. But, here I am.

Some of you remember me from the good 'ole days of Mama Elle Says. However, with the new transitions in my life, I felt that a new page was necessary. New chapter, new blog.

They also say that confession is good for the soul and writing is good for the creative mind. Here I am. 

1 comment:

  1. haha... you crack me up! I've actually never been ASKED if I blog... I wonder why not? haha

    ReplyDelete